MA Arts- School of Dance
Private Lesson Booking Forms
© Melbourne Academy of the Arts. All Rights Reserved
TERMS & CONDITIONS
118. Casual private lessons can be booked via administration only once the Private Lesson Booking Form has been received. This form must be received at least 7 days prior to the requested booking.
119. You are not permitted to discuss or book private lessons through direct discussion with any academy instructors inside or outside the MA Arts studio.
120. For casual private lessons, payment is required a minimum of 1 week prior to the private lesson. Until the lesson has been paid for in full, that lesson time is available for another student to book and your lesson may be cancelled.
121. Full term bookings must be paid for at the commencement of each term. Until the lessons have been paid for in full, that lesson time is available for another student to book and your lessons may be cancelled.
122. Cancellations made with more than 24 hours notice can be rescheduled or credited towards term fees. Rescheduled lessons may fall on weekends, during school hours, during school holidays or on public holidays.
123. Cancellations made within less than 24 hours of the scheduled lessons will not be refunded, credited or rescheduled.
124. Cancellations made due to illness must be made known to administrative staff at least 8 hours prior to the lesson time in order to be rescheduled or credited.
125. Times are allocated at the suitability of the staff and studio availability.
Do Not Fill This Out